Saturday, January 2, 2010

Way to start off the new year! #34 & 57

Well, of course as you all may know, I started my very own type of "bucket list," but will use it as my resolution list for 2010.

For New Year's Eve, I went down to Valdosta, Ga to bring in the new year with my best friend in the entire year. We went down to a bar, Mulligans, and brought in the new year with style. Haha well this is where I completed list # 34- kiss a complete stranger (to bring the new year of course, so that makes it ok) and #57 take a shot of jagermiester (ugh, I tried to enjoy it but, it is just NOT for me!) Whatever went on after the jager shots, I apologize in advance, but I remember having fun, so I guess that is all that matters! pictures and videos are going to be posted soon! Haha, these were just 2 down n 98 to go with 364 days to complete it! I hope you enjoy my journey with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment