Tuesday, January 5, 2010

# 17, 47, 89 better get it over with..

So, these things are probably the hardest to write about so I would rather get it out of the way..
The whole entire story with the break up is a pretty personal one so if you truly want to know what happened, I am ready to tell WHOEVER wants to know (personally). As much as it would feel to be sweet revenge, I am still a decent person, which is more than I can say for some people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> but I won't post the story all over the internet, lucky for certain people. So if you would love to know the story behind the break up you can call me or e-mail me and I would be more than happy to share my story, especially if it can help others. (17)

As for forgiving.. I have finally been able to forgive the awful things that I have been through with the individual and even though everything has happened, I still hope the best for that particular person and I am finally able to let you go. After a lot of praying and soul searching, I have realized you were NEVER for me. And I hope one day you can confess what you did too,preferably to your current girlfriend cause she probably has the right to know. However, I do forgive you and I don't hate you. I hope you live a life without regrets (which will be pretty hard since you KNOW what you had and you KNOW what you did) but have a good life regaurdless!(47)

And finally, from now on I feel as if it is best to have absolutely no contact with this person. It is better that we live different lives and I am so thankful now. I am a much happier and better person now. And everyone knows "I look so good without you" :) Have a happy life and please do not try to contact me again (89)


I know I didn't go very thoroughly with this post, but it is probably better that way. My soul feels weightless with liberation being able to get things out in the open and being able to put it in the past! If you don't like it, I don't care :) This was for my benefit and it makes me EXTREMELY happy ! wooOoOoHoOoO


1 comment:

  1. Great Post Nana!! You'll find somebody that will make you happy and treat you like a princess that you are!!

    ReplyDelete