Sunday, January 17, 2010

#55 GoOd ByE!





So, let me start off by saying this week has been really incredible/ridiculous at the same time! Thursday I found out that I made homecoming court for GSU (which is EXTREMELY exciting) yay! So Thursday was phenomenal!

Then Saturday rolls around and I was minding my OWN freaking business and trying to go to the gym and on the way some IDIOT hit my car and fled the scene. I know what you're thinking, I did NOT think people were stupid enough to do that, but he did so it pretty much ruined my day. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't work out pretty much ticked me off. BUT ANYWAY, some couple chased his car down 85 and got his license plate number and I had 2 witnesses for when the cops came so THANK YOU LORD FOR A GOOD SEMARITAN and thank God for looking out! Hopefully they find that flamer. Back to my story though..

So I was having a bad day and then my friend Nate came over to look at the damages at my car, which pretty much blew. However, after that we went to Hooters (the best established restaurant ever created ;) ) and then went to go see Jason Michael Carroll at WILD BILLS! that was super fun cause I got to see him like really up close so yay! Then obviously after concerts, Wild Bills turns into a club so this is how I got my # 55 out of the way! I danced with the funniest drunk guy that was imitating the "pants on the ground"guy from American Idol earlier this week, which pretty much made my night. It was a good laugh and it really made my day, especially after the entire car situation happened! So thank you Nate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment