Wednesday, January 6, 2010

100 ! oh lawdy

So if you didn't already know, #100 is to be more open minded. Well for my birthday some of my best friends: Johan, Emily, Jackie, Matt, Tony and Derick decided to take me to a strip club. Haha! Although I'm not going to lie, I was super excited because I have never been before but I still thinks this qualifies as being having to be open minded. I want to thank them for the amazing time we had because I won't ever forget it. Also, I have gained a whole new appreciation for strippers and their abilities to do some pretty crazy tricks (cause lord knows I could never do it)! So thank you for the amazing present *cough a table dance, HAHA* and for a new experience, and a shout out from the perverted DJ. It was one of the funniest surprises I have EVER had. And also because I use to look down on that profession but in the end they're still people too just trying to make a living and though they look like they don't want to do it they sure put on a fun show for the rest of us ! hahaha Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment