Monday, March 22, 2010

WhOoPS! let me catch you up a bit!

For Spring Break this year, I went to Sarasota FL. to see my grandmother but also went to Miami to hangout with my cousin! I got to cross off a bunch of things on my list on this date including the following:
#6 Go salsa dancing
#21 Dance on top of a bar
#49 Sleep by the beach
#65 Buy something nice for someone randomly..
We went to a club called Martini's (which was so much fun by the way, and I unfortunately got white girl wasted so.. that was embarrassing considering the fact that I met all of my cousin's friends down there and ended up "actin' a fool" and ended the night by getting rid of all my toxins ;) BUT all was forgiven and it made for a fun night & great trip.. & while I was down there I pretty much bought something neat for every one in the family so that takes care of 65. Not to mention we literally were like next to the water which enables me to cross off #49! YAY go me! What a productive week.
Following all this good 'ole spring break adventure, I proceeded to go home & do even more goodies.
#29 Do my own laundry.. DONE considering the fact that I had lots to wash after SB.
#36 buy an expensive bikini.. HAHA well, it wasn't too much & it was from target. HOWEVER, when you are broke, spending money on a bikini can become expensive, catch my drift?
and finally..
#4 Go somewhere I've never gone before.
Me and the madre tried out a new little Cuban restaurant in L'ville (right by the house) called Papi's and man, was the food LEGIT! It was so good and we ate Cuban sandwiches, yuca frita, croquetas, y para postre: 3 leches. Man oh man, I would recommend it to anybody! So yep sorry for this whole cluster, but now you know what my life has been like for the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment