Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh, Black Betty! #51

Today was Black Betty's first car wash with me. It was freezing cold, however she was just way too dirty, so I had to wash her. We went to a quarter wash where they give you all the materials and y you insert money for the amount of time you get to wash your vehicle! Probably never doing that again because my sessions kept getting cut off in mid-wash. CAN WE SAY ANNOYING?! and if so so freakin' cold.We might be lucky if I end up not loosing all of my flanges due to frost bite. HA. PS. No one ever told me that black cars show the most when dirty! Thanks for the FYI people. But today has been the warmest day in a while & I can't help but smile, probably couldn't smack the smile off of my face if you tried :D Have a GrEaT DaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment